The fast-paced world of eCommerce has put many businesses out on a limb in their ability to spend money efficiently and effectively. With products and services being provided by a seemingly endless number of sources and a target audience of millions across the globe, it has never been more important to set your sights on going beyond organic marketing alone.
An online presence such as a website or an active social media account is the bare minimum these days. Every eCommerce business should look for ways to go above and beyond what the average business offers to stand out in their field.
Pay-per-click advertising, more commonly known as PPC or Pay-Per-Click advertising, is one such effective way to get your name out there in front of people who are most likely to be interested in what you offer.
What is Paid Media?
Paid media, or advertising, is the marketing term for any form of promotion paid for by a company that wishes to reach potential customers. In e-commerce advertising, this can be done by increasing product visibility across search engines and social media platforms.
For example, you could pay Facebook to share your product around Page posts or increase your organic search traffic in search results on Google with targeted adverts.
Companies are using paid media as an effective marketing tool. Paid advertising is a strategy that can be used to reach targeted audiences. With the help of paid media, companies are looking for more potential customers and making themselves visible in the competition.
For example, Facebook Ads or Google AdWords. Paid media campaigns have spiked in popularity in recent years because they can be very effective in growing a company’s revenue quickly. It’s not just big brands that use Facebook Ads to their advantage – SMEs are also on board with this type of marketing strategy too!
The Ultimate Checklist To Run A Successful Paid Advertising Campaign
Do you want to run a successful PPC campaign? If so, here is a checklist that can help you get started on writing ads that will impact people in the way you want them to.
Launching a paid advertising campaign can be daunting, but with the right planning and execution, it can be a successful way to drive traffic to your website or landing page.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a comprehensive checklist that will walk you through everything you need to do before, during, and after your campaign.
1. Pre-Campaign Planning
- Have a strong strategy in mind before advertising.
- Be as clear as possible about who you are and what you offer.
- Create ads on social media platforms that only appear in specific geographic locations based on a user’s IP address or postal zip code.
2. Setting Up Your Campaign
- Create an effective ad campaign that has the best chance of success for you.
- Create a strong maintenance plan for your advertising campaign.
3. Targeting and Optimizing Your Ads
- Match your audience with the right type of advertisements for them.
- Make sure your ads are correctly placed across multiple channels or internet advertising networks.
One such tool which helps effectively optimize Ads for your campaign through emails is Boomerang for Gmail, a great tool for busy professionals who need to stay on top of their email communication.
4. Measuring Results and Analyzing Performance
- Track how well your ads perform and make adjustments based on the marketer’s analytics funnel.
- Choose an advertiser account that can take care of all aspects of running a marketing campaign such as bidding, inventory management, campaign design, customer support, etc.
AdRoll is one such re-targeting platform that allows businesses to target ads for customers who have visited their website.
5. Post-Campaign Analysis
- Learn which features work best for your visitors and offer those features on your site.
- Consider using a different ad format if certain styles of ads do not produce the results that you desire.
Along with all the things mentioned above in the checklist, the business should get the answers to some very important questions:
- How to create a correct targeted list for your PPC advertising campaign?
- How to set a target budget for your PPC advertising campaign?
- How to create effective PPC Ads that will capture the attention of potential customers?
- How to create engaging display ads that will get people’s attention?
- How do avoid costly mistakes that most eCommerce businesses make with paid media?
Paid Media Advertising Tools To Stay Ahead of The Game
With the rise of social media, there is more competition for every customer. This means that companies have to find better ways to stand out and get their message across. Paid media advertising is a great way to do this because it gives you a direct line to the consumer.
There are many paid media platforms, but which ones are best for eCommerce brands?
The answer is platforms that can connect with your customers on all channels, be customized for your brand, and provide data-driven insights so that you understand exactly how effective each campaign was.
The good news is that there are many options available today, each with its benefits to help you stay ahead of the game in marketing your products and services.
This is a list of paid media advertising tools we think are effective for e-commerce brands:
- Paid social media advertising tools: This type of paid tool allows you to promote your product or service as a post or story on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks.
- Adobe Advertising Cloud- It is a comprehensive advertising platform that enables you to create, target, and measure your advertising campaigns across all channels, including TV, digital, social, and more.
- Criteo Dynamic Retargeting- A great way to re-engage site visitors who have left your page without converting. It’s retargeting that displays ads to customers based on their past browsing behavior.
- Sprinklr Advertising- It is one of the leading social media management platforms in the world. They provide a suite of tools to help businesses with their social media marketing.
- Paid social media analytics tools: They let you track the performance of specific social media channels. They are an essential part of any marketing strategy and can help you analyze your social media campaigns.
- BuzzSumo- A social media tool that allows you to see the most popular content across all social media platforms. It’s great to see what content is resonating with your audience and analyze your competition.
- HubSpot Ads- It’s designed to make it easy for businesses of all sizes to create, publish, and measure their ads. You can use it to create and run ads alongside all your other marketing activities.
- HootSuite- Designed for the way people use social media, HootSuite makes managing social networks and streams easy. Save time by using pre-built templates for your messages, or tweak them to match your style.
- Pre-marketing funnel tool: This funnel tool helps you launch your campaign with ease.
- Leadpages- A landing page builder that helps you create, publish, and test landing pages. It’s a great tool for businesses because it allows you to collect leads and track the success of your marketing campaigns.
- ClickFunnels- It allows you to create custom sales funnels for your business. You can add text, images, videos, and buy buttons on your web pages to convert visitors into customers.
- Integrated CRM tools like Oracle ensure you can measure everything that you do and make necessary changes based on how effective the campaign is.
- Automation tools: The ability to automate your marketing efforts so that your brand can grow without having to invest as much time in marketing.
The best-paid media advertising tools for eCommerce brands will take specific factors into account, such as budget, geographical location, audience interests, and so on.
The goal of paid media advertising is not only about getting more conversions/clicks but also about building a long-term relationship with consumers based on trust, loyalty, and word-of-mouth marketing.
The Bottom Line
When people think of eCommerce advertising, the first thing that comes to mind is paid search. And for good reason–it’s one of the most effective channels available. However, paid search is far from the only game in town. There are several other paid media options available to eCommerce merchants.
Each of these options has its strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to understand them all before deciding about which to use.
Paid media advertising is when you use an advertising platform to place ads for your product or service. These platforms include search engines, social media networks, and content publishers. When you use paid media advertising, you are essentially paying to have your ad placed in front of a specific audience.
The great thing about paid media advertising is that you can target your audience specifically. You can choose the demographics you want to reach, as well as.
We hope this article helps your eCommerce business stand out in its field and grow successfully!